How To Row River Boats - FREE SEMINAR
This is a free 2 hour seminar that covers river safety, basic rowing, entry/exit, defensive rowing, anchoring, and more. This class is designed for both boat owners and those curious about rowing rivers. It will also cover fishing strategies from the standpoint of rowing, boat position, anchoring, and casting angles. It is a great class and will give you the confidence you need to decide if rowing rivers is something you can do.
DISCLAIMER: We do this free class as a courtesy to try and help make your river adventures more safe, fun, and productive. After this seminar if you feel as though you need further instruction, please consider our Private Rowing Lessons.
Seminar Topics Include:
- How to handle Pontoon boats, rafts, and drift boats
- General safety
- General rowing and navigation
- Evasive rowing
- Fishing Strategies
- Entry and Exit from the boat.
- Load balancing
- Unexpected Dangers
- Rough launches and takeouts.
- Ask Anything - we will answer tough questions and demonstrate techniques you are curious about.